miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

First Impressions


Welcome everybody to my humble blog! I hope you love it asi I love to do it . En joy it  ! I’m so excited about it. These are my First impressions 3 days ago, when I arrived to this wonderfull country


When I arrived in South Africa, my first impression what shocked me was the climate. I It ‘s so similar to the Uruguayan climate that I didn’t  know the difference. South Africa seems to me that it has a lot of mountains and is not a “green country”. South African people  were  very kind with me, I feel like in (at) home. They talk a different English because of their accent , but it very understandable. I think that South Africa will offer plenty of adventures, I know the history of Nelson Mandela and I loved it. I perceive that the animals are such much different  from animals in Uruguay, I’m so excited to explore this country. Also, I know that before that the South Africans started playing rugby they loved football and that interested me a lot I found that extremely interesting. I hope the things will keep on being still as good as now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario