miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

Rutine


Hey everyone , how about you? I’m fine thanks for asking,! Now I going to talk about a normal journey in South Africa, you are going to see that is amazing !

I always wake up at 8 :30 am, so I have time to have some breakfast . Then I put on my clothes and I go to the supermarket to do some shopping .  At 10 o’clock I prepare my self to do some volunteering work until 12o’clock. Then I go to eat some lunch at home or at the MacDonald’s that’s crossing my work. At 2:30 pm I go to the gym , for a little run and some exercise. After doing exercise I get a shower, then I prepare my visit for the afternoon and night. It may be the Kruger National Park , A safari trip, I don’t know, South Africa is plenty of adventures !.
  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario