miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

First Activities


Hey everybody ! Now I’m in Pretoria, it’s a big city ! In this entry I will talk about my first activities in South Africa. I hope you like it.


First of all , I will talk about my experience in bungee jumping. I was in Garden route, a bridge with 216 m of high. It was a sunny day and I was really nervous. Sam, the bungee jumping guide, instruct me how to do it and encouraged me , but I was really scared about this fantastic experience.
The time passed and then I took courage and I jump. I feel a lot of adrenaline that in that moment I thought the rope going to broke! At the end I feel so proud of me and for my first activity. That new experience changed my life for ever !

After a few days,  I went to Free State, to do some horse riding safari. I was shocked about all the wildness and nature that I saw. I was amazed. First my instructor Joe guides me the long of the safari road, then, we saw elephants, giraffes, and rhinos! I was totally astonished! Joe asked me if in Uruguay we had the same animals, I answered that of course no. I loved this activity because I love nature and hose riding is one of my favorites activities I hope someday I will have the chance to repeat it . 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario